Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

domingo, 18 de outubro de 2015

One Step Away (Bedford Falls, #1) - Sydney Bristow


I was given a copy in exchange of a honest review.

Marisa and Alexander are best friends. Alex loves her but Marisa friendzoned him.
After 2 years of waiting in the sidelines Alex finally opens his heart to Marisa only to be rejected and cause a rift between them.
Alexander goes to Damon, another friend to ask for help with how to conquer Marisa.
Damon helps him a lot, he´s a romance author and he is really insightful about women behavior.
Somethings Damon said stroke a chord inside me like when he says that sometimes a woman likes her man to take the lead, and made me remember me and my husband, sometimes when we have a night out, he asks me where I wanna go and I say " You choose", but he never chooses and this annoys me a lot.
So, to become the man any woman would want in her life, Alexander must face his fears, and he does wonderfully.
I loved the end, was perfect. I´ll certainly read Damon and Kelsey´s book.


Marisa e Alexander são melhores amigos. Alexander a ama, mas Marisa o colocou na friendzone.
Depois de 2 anos esperando Alex finalmente abre seu coração para Marisa apenas para ser rejeitado e para causar uma rachadura no relacionamento deles.
Alexander procura Damon, um outro amigo dele, para ajudá-lo a conquistar Marisa.
Damon o ajuda bastante, ele é um escritor de romance e é bem perspicaz com relação ao comportamento feminino.
Me identifiquei muito com algumas goisas que Damon diz, por exemplo, "Às vezes a mulher que gosta que o homem tome a liderança" Isso me lembro muito de mim e meu marido, às vezes quando a gente sai, ele pergunta onde eu quero ir, e eu digo pra ele escolher, ele nunca escolhe, isso me irrita muito.
Então, para se tornar o homem que qualquer mulher gostaria de ter Alex tem que enfrentar seus medos e ele faz isso maravilhosamente.
Eu amei o final, foi perfeito. Com certeza eu vou ler a história do Damon e da Kelsey.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário