Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

sábado, 30 de janeiro de 2016

Thirty Nights with a Dirty Boy: Part 3: A Heroes and Heartbreakers Serial (Thirty Nights with a Dirty Boy #3) by Shiloh Walker



I was given an ARC in exchange of an honest review.


The sensational conclusion to Shiloh Walker's erotic serial Thirty Nights with a Dirty Boy...

Ella Cruise knows love isn't for her. Or she did, before her arrangement with sinfully sexy bartender and male prostitute, Sean Lachlan, for thirty nights of fantastic, no-strings sex. But the more she learns about him, the deeper she falls, until she starts to wonder: Can thirty nights be enough when what she really wants is forever?



I loved to read this series and I'm honored that i received the ARC of all the three books. The third and final installment in Sean and Ella´s story, was good, but I felt it wasn't as good as the previous ones. It had more potential. 

But it certainly was a good ride, I loved how Ella learn how to stand-up for herself, it was a beautiful thing to see. It broke my heart when I could finally understand what happened with her and Sean when they were little kids.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário