Professional Reader 80% Reviews Published 100 Book Reviews

domingo, 1 de abril de 2018

Royal Match by Parker Swift



I was given an ARC in exchange of an honest review.

What to expect when you're royally expecting

In five years of marriage to Dylan Hale - the hottest (not to mention most deliciously insatiable) duke in England - I've learned one cardinal rule: Never say "no" to the Queen. Her orders? I'm to be the matron of honor at the royal wedding of the century... which is, coincidentally, my due date. Dylan's plan is to seduce me into an early labor to avoid this royal ruckus. So now I'm caught between the Queen's command... and my sexy duke's desire.

The Royal Scandal series:
Royal Affair
Royal Disaster
Royal Treatment


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Royal Match its a short story, for those of us who are missing dearlu Dylan and Lydia.

Its very sweet, no urgent matters, a walk in the park in a lazy afternoon.

Its very frustrating in a parents kind of way, if you know what I mean.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uma história curta, para aqueles de nós que sente a falta do Dylan e da Lydia.

É bem doce, calmo, uma caminhada no parque para uma tarde perguiçosa.

É bem frustrante, no ponto de vista de pais de crianças de colo, se é que você me entende.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário